Sunday, November 3, 2013

Surprise Visit to America!

Whoa! It has been such a long time since I have posted to the blog. A small part of that is due to homework. It seems every time I am online, I am working on my MBA. Also, a large reason was in part that Joe and I were planning a surprise visit back to Indianapolis for a wedding. One of my best friend's Nicole was married just yesterday. The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was a blast. Joe even stepped in as an usher to help out. I love that he is so easy going and willing to help.

This was from the night we landed. Lincoln was snuggling and Max would not stop following me around. Of course I love it.

With the Trick or Treat changes, Joe and I were only able to see the kids go to a couple of houses due to the rehearsal dinner for Nicole's wedding but it was still a blast. Dad was able to come again this year.

Little Hermione Granger!


Little Harry Potter!

Pictures before the candy began

First house down...

Many more to go.

Lincoln loving on Max and his new costume

Max and his skull costume. I didn't want him to feel left out.

Couple shot from Nicole's wedding

Mrs. Nicole Gleason

Myself, Nicole and Shelby relaxed at the reception

Nice to see this group of ladies together again. Christy, Nicole, myself and Shelby


Taking wedding selfies

 Joe and I are in the states for another week. He is actually working from home and I am traveling back to Greentown. It seems crazy but I feel so comforted to go back and see my friends. Hoping to get many more pictures to post and it not be too emotional leaving. Our next trip back will not be until May at the earliest. Until next time, homework calls :)



No comments:

Post a Comment