Sunday, May 4, 2014

Back to the States

This past Friday Joe and I travelled just under 24 hours back to the states for Jonathan and Lauren's wedding as well as my sister and brother-n-law's 10th anniversary. 

We were greeted by my sister and Dad at the airport. It was so nice of them to pick us up even with a 45 minute delayed flight. When we arrived at her house, we had no idea that there was going to be a surprise party planned with tons of friends that we would not have gotten to see. It was extremely nice of everyone involved and much appreciated. 

The next day we met friends for lunch then Joe went and had dinner with more friends while I stayed and watched my niece and nephew. We watched Frozen and snuggled on the couch just like old times. 

Today is my Dad's 52nd Birthday so my sister, Lincoln and I met him at one of his favorite restaurants, Journeys. It is great to be home and to see everyone. Joe was able to meet up with his friends again to play basketball for almost three hours. He and Travis both have the sunburn to prove it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment